Saturday 16 May 2015

Ps Love. Primark Beauty Haul part 2!

Match this with the foundation and you've got yourself a pretty decent coverage! Really impressed with the quality of this and matched my skin tone a treat. Once again this was silly cheap and I think it was £2.








 This looks like a lippie but is a blusher stick. Lovely pale pink colour and great for contouring. It really reminds me of a illamasqua product and perfect for a budget alternative.


I don't want to ramble on to much but this the finished look using only Primark makeup except the lipstick as I forgot to get that (oops!) Overall I'm so impressed with this range. Perfect if you are only just starting to wear makeup for like to experiment but are permanently skint like me!
Also Primark say this on the issue of animal testing-

 Does Primark have a policy on the use of animal testing?

Yes. Primark does not conduct and does not commission any animal testing. Our terms of trade with suppliers make it clear that cosmetic products and their ingredients must                                                                               not be tested on animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment