Wednesday 27 May 2015

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick. My favourite liquid lippie!



Just a quick one this week. I have a confession to make....I have a lipstick confession...phew I feel better now it's out there. My liquid lipstick collection started with limecrime which I don't really wish to buy anymore. I also had problems with the super matte ones and then I found Bourjois velvet lipstick. Oh my, it was love and I'm still working on my collection.

Reds are my favourite go to shade. Hot pepper is a lovely bright orange red and perfect for summer. Grand gru is a beautiful deep red, perfect for autumn and winter but I'm wearing it now anyhoo!

These lipsticks don't dry completely dry. Surprise, surprise they dry to an almost velvety feel! Though I prefer this feel to the ones that dry straight away and then just don't budge.















I've just got into my nudes and nudeist is the best. It's got a gorgeous pink tone to it like a vintage pink so it's not completely nude and is just the most perfect colour for everyday. Ole flamingo is a bright hot pink. I don't usually wear pinks but when I do I go bright, bold and deep! This one is also perfect for the summer season.


At first I was reluctant to buy these lipsticks as they are £8.99 and sometimes I can be tight! But their worth every penny and it's unusual not to find them on offer in boots or superdrug. Next on my list of liquid lipsticks to try is the lasplash brand and I'm lusting after the anastasia beverly hills ones. What are your favourite brands of lipsticks? As a addict I'm always on the lookout!







No comments:

Post a Comment