Saturday 16 May 2015

Ps Love. Primark Beauty haul and review!


After firstly trying the felt tip eye liner from Primark's extensive beauty range and being pleasantly surprised I have built up quite the collection! I don't really like to buy before I do lots and lots of research online but couldn't find really anything on the Ps Love range so this has prompted me to do my first blog post :D


I use the skin illuminate on my face first as a primer. The package says you can either wear it under makeup or use it by itself. It adds a pearlescent glow to the skin, leaves my skin feeling soft and my makeup lasts all day so this is a winner for me and at £2 or some silly cheap price won't break the bank!








Then it's onto foundation! I haven't strayed from my L'oreal minerals match foundation but for £2.50 was eager to try this one. For such a cheap foundation this one is the bee knees I'm pleased to say! My only issue would be it's not complete coverage and when you have rosy cheeks and freckles like me you might want to look for a heavier coverage. Though I am very pale and this matched a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment