Saturday 23 May 2015

Dry hair care routine!



I'm obsessed with inding the right hair care routine. My hair is over heated, over dyed and can sufer from feeling unloved so I'm always on the look out or new miracle products and it seems I've hit th jackpot!

Firstly I start with bed head shampoo and conditioner. I love bed head, their products always leave my hair feeling great and I can't stop smelling the conditioner. So when I saw these in b&m bargains I snapped them up. They had an impressive stock of bed head litre bottles but I picked up the ones specifically to inject some much needed moisture in my head!









 I let my hair dry a bit while I do my makeup and plod about. Then I give my hair a squirt of this. This is part of a few new products from Schwarzkopf's got2b range. The packaging and sweet smell really reminds me of bed heads more expensive range. This was on offer in boots for 2 for £5.50 and is a miracle 10 in 1 cream. I pop a bit on my damp hair for heat protection and smoothing. It also gives shine, fullness, thickness plus many more amazing things. So far I love it and it's definitely a repurchase already.





When my hair's dry and straightened I give it a spray of this. It's an argan oil mist and generally I use it instead of hair spray. At first I felt like it would feel as if I was giving my hair a spritz of fry light! But my fears were unfounded. I find it light weight, my hair feels amazing and it smooths all my fly away spilt ends.







Since I was so impressed with my bed head shampoo I bought a mask as it's important to do an intensive weekly conditioning treatment when you suffer from dry hair. It actually smells like sherbet. I tend to put it on my dry hair once a week and leave it overnight.
 As I'm always on the lookout for hair saviors please share any tips you might have with me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment